NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Contest void where prohibited.
1. Contest Terms: Contest commences at 8:00:00 a.m. P.S.T. Monday, March 31, 2014 and closes at 11:59:59 p.m. P.S.T. Wednesday, April 10, 2014.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years age or older by the contest closing date and be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Employees of Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. (the parent company of atEvent) and their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
3. Entry: Entry in the contest requires the individual to submit a valid entry form. Link to the entry form is available on the mobile attendee app at http://atevent.mobi/ and on the atEvent Fishbowl app located at booth #193 at Marketo Summit. Required entry information includes correct and valid last name, first name, company name, and email address. Multiple entries each day will not improve chances of winning. All entries become the sole property of Iron Horse Ventures, LLC and none will be returned.
4. Prize: The prize will consist of one atEvent mobile attendee app valid for one event. Approximate Retail Value of each prize is $5,000 US. No warranty is provided on this prize. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Draw: A random drawing will be conducted on Thursday, April 10, 2014 by Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. whose decisions are final. Each entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these rules and regulations, and winning is dependent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days of the drawing. Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of email addresses or mailing addresses that are not correct. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such winner, an alternate entrant will be selected at random from all entries received. If the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the original winner's place. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility within fourteen (14) days of the first notification attempt.
6. Winners List: Iron Horse Ventures, LLC will attempt to post contest winners name and company name to the at-event.com web site and/or its social media pages within thirty (30) days of contest closing date.
7. Redemption: Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. will contact the winner and work with them to deliver the mobile attendee app for an event within 180 days of the drawing. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded within that time frame.
8. Conditions: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. may use the winner's name, member ID, and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT IRON HORSE VENTURES, LLC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF IRON HORSE VENTURES’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Other: In the event of a dispute, all entries received will be considered to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address as on record at the time of contest ending. The "authorized account holder" is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A winner may be requested to provide Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. with proof that the winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry along with proof of personal identification.
10. Contest Disclaimer: Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Iron Horse Ventures, LLC. will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles.